Cash Only Supper Club – FAQs
Hours of Operation
Location & Parking
- Cash Only Supper Club is located beneath Prime + Proper, at 1145 Griswold St, in Detroit, Michigan. We are located on the corner of State St and Griswold, just on the southern edge of Capitol Park. Let our Concierge team know we’re expecting you at Cash Only Supper Club, and we will escort you to the private entrance for your reservation.
- Our Valet service is located on State Street in front of the restaurant. Street parking is available throughout the surrounding area, and three parking structures are within one block of the restaurant.
Dress to Impress
- We ask that you approach your wardrobe intentionally and with a sense of occasion. We expect a smart and sophisticated semi-formal dress code from our guests. Any decision about permitting entry is entirely at our management’s discretion.
- Items on our Worst Dressed List: Sports Jerseys, Joggers or Activewear — T-Shirts, Shorts, Beachwear (including Flip-Flops), Overly Revealing Fashion, Inappropriate or Offensive Attire. Hats are not permitted.
Phones & Cameras
- Enjoy our entertainment “in the” moment – our artists are here to spend quality time with you; therefore, we kindly ask that you refrain from using your phone within the venue. This includes taking video footage or using flash photography during any part of the performance.
- Your reservation secures you a table for you and your guests. Priced at $175 per person, for a culinary journey and entertainment, with beverage à la carte. No menu substitutions are available at the time *
- Your guest limit will not be increased beyond your confirmed reservations and our availability.
- Please contact us directly if you need to reschedule by phone at (313)-636-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When we have other guests waiting to dine, we may ask to accommodate your party in our bar area after your meal has concluded and 120 minutes have elapsed.
- We are a kid-free venue. Guests must be 21to enter, and we reserve the right to request proof of age if deemed necessary.
Please refrain from taking phone calls, video footage, or using flash photography during any part of your experience within Cash Only Supper Club. We kindly ask that you use our vestibule or step outside our venue if you must use your telephone.
Entertainment offerings are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to request proof of age. All guests must be 21 years of age with a valid government-issued ID to be presented at the door. Copies or paper identification will not be
accepted. The Non-United States-issued identification must be accompanied by a valid passport to enter the venue.
- Non-Smoking Policy – this is not the 90s. Cash Only Supper Club is a non-smoking (of any kind) and drug-free environment. Failure to comply will result in removal from the venue.
- Respect is non-negotiable and measured by our team of professionals. We aim to please but accept nothing less than the highest standard of conduct towards our team, venue, performers, and other guests.
- Purposeful or accidental destruction of property in Cash Only Supper Club may result in action including, but not limited to, immediate removal from premises, a charge to your credit card on file to cover damages, the involvement of law enforcement, and charges pressed.
- Payments preferred: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover. And CASH, of course!
- This offer is subject to applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. This offer is property of Cash Only and cannot be published or posted on any third-party websites without prior written approval.